Halton Hills Gymnastics Centre offers wide range of recreational programs for boys and girls 18 mths -19 years of age. Click on an image below to select a category.
Coivd Protocols -
Halton Hills Gymnastics Centre wanted to provide a brief update on the current Health and Safety protocols at the facility. We are still striving to keep all the gymnasts, parents, coaches and staff health and safety at the forefront as we emerge out of lockdowns and back into full gymnastics schedules. Maintaining the highest standard of health and cleanliness measures for the remainder of the season (ending in June) is our priority, so the fewer the people in the facility, the better.
- If your gymnast is exhibiting any cold or flu symptoms, we please ask that they remain at home
- Upon entry at HHGC, we are still collecting the provincial ‘Go to school’ checkmark to ensure parents and gymnasts are doing their due diligence and are feeling well
- Staff continue to do temperature checks as one last fail-safe to ensure gymnasts entering are in good health
- In the facility, face masks are now optional. Many gymnasts and staff have chosen to continue to wear them for various, personal reasons, so please let’s respect that. If you choose to not wear your face mask anymore while at HHGC, that is perfectly acceptable as well
- HHGC is still limiting parents/spectators to Parent & Tot and Kindergym participants. We are trying to maintain social distancing and keep our gymnasts focused and healthy until our year end (competition season for Competitive gymnasts goes until the end of June). HHGC will reassess having spectators in the facility when our new year begins in July
- Heightened cleaning and sanitation measures are still in place with nightly professional cleaning, weekly deep-cleans/sanitations and hourly staff wipe downs of equipment and surfaces
Thank you again for your support of Halton Hills Gymnastics Centre during these turbulent times, and we look forward to moving forward together, keeping the health and safety of all our gymnasts and coaches at the forefront.
See you in the gym soon!