Book your child’s next birthday party at HHGC, the birthday party specialists. Choose a time slot that best suits your child! The children can let off steam in one of our 2 gymnasiums and on our specialized gymnastics equipment under supervision of our coaches. You just bring the cake and we’ll do the rest... Birthday parties at HHGC…your child will think you are a hero! Click the button above for a calendar of available dates.
You will have use of one of our great gyms!
Gym One: (3,600 sq. ft.)
Come swing on the rope, jump into the pit, and balance across the balance beams! This gym offers FOUR full size trampolines, a mini-trampoline, small beams, small bars, an extra-large sprung floor (50' x 50') and a foam pit! This gym is recommended for children who are 18 mths to 5 years. Please note Children under 18ths are not able to particpate in parties. Children 18mths to 3 years will need to be accommodated by a parent at all times in the gyms.
Gym Two: (8,600 sq. ft.)
Come jump across the tumble track, swing on the bars, and run down the vault strip! This gym offers two full size trampolines, a tumble track, a mini-trampoline, balance beams, bars, vault, an extra-large sprung floor (50' x 50'), and a foam pit! This gym is only for children who are 5 and up.
We will supply:
- Pizza - 1 slice per child
*Additional pizzas can be ordered for an added fee of $10.00 per pizza
- Juice Boxes (1 per child)
- Tablecloth, napkins, plates & forks
- Host (qualified coach)
- 60 minutes in the Gym
- 30 minutes in the party room
- Birthday Party Decorations
You may want to bring:
- Loot bags/party
- Covid friendly (pre packaged) snacks
TIMES AVAILABLE: Sunday 2:00 - 3:30 pm (please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior)
Cost: $250.00 for a maximum of 8 children (18 months+). You may add 2 extra children at an extra charge of $25.00 per child (only for 6+ age parties). You may also choose a theme for an additional cost of $50.00. Themes that we are offer are: Lego, Peppa Pig, Mickey Mouse Club House, Minecraft, Frozen,, Minions, Princess, Star Wars, Sports, Superhero's, Hawaiian, Unicorns & Mermaids, Halloween, Christmas, Hollywood.
Note: There is no HST at HHGC!
COVID Protocols: Everyone who enters the building must be screened and temperature checked on temply or forehead. Children must wear a mask coming into the building and in the main hallways but can remove masks when in gym doing activities and while eating and drinking. All adults are required to wear a mask for their entire time in the facility. Anyone with a fever or Covid symptoms will not be permitted to enter the facility.
Covid 19 Protocols and Guidelines:
Vaccine Passport System Roll Out
PLEASE REVIEW THIS SECTION CAREFULLY.
- Ontario’s Vaccine Passport – Effective September 22nd
- The Halton Hills Gymnastics Centre will require Guest/Visitors aged 18 or older, provide proof of their full vaccination status.
- Masks will remain mandatory regardless of vaccination status
- All youth 17 and under who are participating in a program at HHGC will be exempt from the passport program and having to provide a negative Covid test but will be subject to our screening policy upon entering the facility.
- Safety is our number one priority, and HHGC will continue to follow the guidance and mandates rolled out by the Province of Ontario, our local Public Health Unit and Gymnastics Ontario.
- Vaccination for HHGC Staff is not mandatory but for those who have not self-disclosed their vaccination status will be subject to rapid testing.
All patron-guests 18+ entering our facility (accompanying a Kinder program, participating in a drop-in or birthday party) will be subject to screening protocols, and will be required to provide proof of their vaccine receipt showing they are fully vaccinated with a piece of Government issued ID.
o If patron-guests 18+ do not wish to disclose their status or state they are not vaccinated, they must either provide a negative test result from a COVID-19 test that is not older than 48hrs old OR they may notify HHGC management who is able to be a ‘caregiver’ for their kinder-child/birthday party participant.
o If the guest refuses to provide a negative test result not older than 48hrs old, and chooses not to disclose, and is not open to assigning someone to be a caregiver – they will not be permitted entry. In this instance, pro-rated refunds will be issued for HHGC programming.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work collaboratively to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
* If parties are cancelled more than 15 days away from the party date there will be a $50.00 cancellation fee. There will be no refunds with less than 15 days’ notice.
Don’t delay… Book your Birthday Party today! Bookings fill up quickly. Click the button for a calendar of available dates. Please note that we do not run Parties in July and August.